Tuesday, November 30, 2010

PRETTY SHINY THING

Going through the photos I keep in the "Pictures I Like" folder on my laptop and rediscovered this one (Oscar de la Renta, 2010).

It is pretty and shiny and I wanted to share it with you pretty, shiny, people. (And then maybe you will feel morally required to share it with me in return and let me wear it at least once if you ever own it.)

Probably it costs about the same as a pony, but looking is free.

Cliff & I are going to brave the crowds and rain tonight to try to go to the Rockefeller Center Tree Lighting. I am acutely aware of the fact that there are many things in this city that will either be totally excellent or "never again", and it's impossible to know which is which before I do them.

A question: if you were going to take someone on a tour of your childhood, where would you go? What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment